23 May 2010

Sunday news: there's a tear in my beer edition

I'm trying to spend the bulk of the weekend working on a long-overdue project that I owe to some of my crazy activist pals.  But one should always take a few moments to soak in the radiant rays of sunshine that are Sunday newspapers.  Here's a few kickers for you.
  • Dear Europe:  This is the point where you develop an affinity for sad country songs.  Save the last dance for me.
  • I'm reconsidering the issue of spawn.  Here's your one chance Fancy, don't let me down.
  • Perhaps if I weren't so cynical, I'd believe all these lines about Obama/Bush differences.  Waitin' for the love of a travelin' soldier.
  • Dear Graduates:  "entry-level" is now defined as somebody who's 35 and has an MBA.  One of these days.
And that's all she wrote.  You don't have to say you love me.  

No comments: