02 October 2007

Global politics quicky

Because I'm too lazy too actually analyze things, I give you a bulleted list.
  • One of these days, I too shall appoint myself as President Prime Minister, or perhaps "Mr. Speaker the President of the United States."
  • Ban Ki-moon may have actually expressed an emotion regarding the rapidly descending spiral that is Darfur.
  • Dear Mahmoud: It's ok to be gay in New York, and a Jewish man wants to love you. (Hat tip: Daniel Drezner -- too good not to miss.)
  • Burma: Far scarier than we thought. Several protests with monks and Burmese Americans hit DC this past week, including one I witnessed yesterday. Now people seem to think that threatening to boycott a sporting event might change something? Color me unconvinced.
And briefly on the homefront.

No comments: